Rent a stylish 1, 2, or 3 bed apartment in the heart of Birmingham. Meet our helpful concierge, work out in the fitness studio and have peace of mind with our secure car park and bike storage area. Meet interesting people like you in our vibrant shared spaces.
We call it The Lansdowne. You can call it home.
The Lansdowne is just down the road from leafy Edgbaston Village with its bustling boutique cafés, shops and restaurants. And, it’s in close reach of the tree-lined canal sides of Brindleyplace, the business district, luxury shopping at The Mailbox and glorious walks around Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Feeling sociable? So are your neighbours. Meet them in one of our communal areas. Hang out in The Lounge a cozy relaxation area or The Landing, a space to socialise and work from home. If you’re on a health kick, head to our fitness studio where you can workout, box and practice yoga. And, if you want to have a party with a difference you can use The Cultural Mixer – a private kitchen and dining room with home-cinema and a pool table.
We are just off the Five Ways roundabout with parking access off Ladywood Middleway (A4540). It is easily accessed from a variety of major motorway networks including the M5, M6 and M42.
The nearest train station is Five Ways, within 10 minutes’ walking distance. New Street Station is just a 20 minute walk from The Lansdowne.
There are 206 bicycle storage points as well as an exclusive cycle store and workshop for our customers at The Lansdowne.
Hagley Rd, Five Ways bus stop is right on our door step and is served by the NX bus routes. Friston Avenue (stop FZ) and Five Ways Shopping Centre (stop FD) will also get you where you need to go.
Coming in 2021, the new West Midlands Metro will run from your front door into the city centre and out to Edgbaston.
Places to Eat
- The Highfield – for a fantastic Sunday Lunch
- Cielo – for Italian Fine Dining
- Bistro 1847 – featured in the Top 50 Places to Eat in Birmingham
Places to Drink
- The Physician – for real ale
- Gin Vault – for a wide range of gins from all over the world
- Aluna – for concept molecular cocktails
Places for Entertainment
- Everyman Cinema – a relaxed cinema with bar and food
- Rock Up – for a different indoor rock-climbing experience
- The Comedy Loft – for a laugh throughout the week
Places for Culture
- Crescent Theatre – for a community theatre experience
- IKON Gallery – for amazing modern art exhibitions
- Symphony Hall – for a range of musical performances
Places to Shop
- The Mailbox – for a high-end shopping experience
- New Street Grand Central – for Europe’s largest John Lewis
- The Bullring – for a mix of high street names
Places to Enjoy Nature
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens – for beautiful scenery
- Cannon Hill Park – for well-maintained park land
- Edgbaston Reservoir – for a walk with a view
Places for Wellbeing
- Yoga Sweat – for a range of yoga classes
- Nuffield Health – for excellent gym facilities
- Malmaison Hotel and Spa – for a relaxing spa day
OUR TOP LOCAL PICKS
Birmingham is a culinary hub offering a wide range of fantastic restaurants with cuisines from all over the world. One of our top picks is Cielo which is located in Brindley Place, and serves value for money Italian food in a fine dining setting (we recommend the Sea Bass)
Loki is an award-winning independent wine merchant with over 72 wines to taste and a great selection of artisan deli plates.
Cannon Hill Park is one of the city’s most beautiful green spaces. With 80 acres of formal park and woodland, it’s the perfect place to walk, run, cycle or picnic.
Set within Cannon Hill Park, Midlands Arts Centre (MAC) is a one of Birmingham’s premier art venues. Enjoy its busy programme of theatre, dance, independent cinema, music, comedy, exhibitions and special events.
At Way of Life, we make the joys of central living a reality. And we do so without compromise on space, style or service. We deliver spacious apartments in great locations with amenities like gyms, roof gardens and concierges. Then we get the best people to run it, building teams of porters, handymen and security professionals who are always on-call.
We want you to have it all. And our experience in development, property management and hospitality means that you can
Way of Life was built by friends and business partners who had a vision to deliver a greater living experience. After buying a lettings business in 2013, we were shocked by the poor quality and service residents had come to expect. We knew we could do better and made it our mission to combine high-quality efficiency with high-quality service. And so Way of Life was born.